What is Dermapen?
Dermapen is a skin needling device that utilises 12 surgical grade micro-needles that deliver effortless and effective skin needling.
Dermapen’s unique operation offers superior control, concentration and safety to trigger the skins own natural healing mechanisms resulting in striking rejuvenation and correction.
Benefits and advantages of using the Dermapen
- Skin rejuvenation.
- Increased patient comfort compared to traditional Dermaroller.
- Minimal downtime.
- Reduces epidermal damage.
- Improves skin texture and tone.
- Skin tightening.
- Condition treatments are customised to individuals needs.
What to expect when doing a Dermapen treatment
- Doctors will apply an anaesthetic cream to numb the area being treated
- Minimal downtime- you may experience facial redness for 12-48 hours
- You may experience a minor itching/dry/tight sensation
- There may be minor skin flaking for 2-3 days post procedure
- After treatment/procedure, doctors will apply a breathable healing camouflage- Lycogel which seals the skin and covers any redness
- Follow doctors recommendations and safety precautions after a Dermapen treatment
Dermapen is available at Crosby Medical
Bookings/appointments are essential