What is Mesotherapy?
Mesotherapy is a treatment aimed at helping you to lose weight, eliminate cellulite, treat aging skin, body contouring, rejuvenating the hands & neck and breaks up fat deposits.
Microscopic quantities of natural extracts, pharmaceuticals and vitamins are injected under the skin via multiple tiny injections.
The medications used melt and destroy the fat cells beneath the skin. The body then eliminates the waste products via the kidneys and bowel.
Mesotherapy can be used to melt away unwanted, localised fat from any part of the body.
Mesotherapy is also beneficial in treating hair loss conditions as it encourages hair growth.
Benefits & advantages of Mesotherapy
- Non surgical procedure.
- No down time after procedure.
- Long lasting result, provided patient follows a healthy diet and exercise routine/plan.
- Stimulates better circulation and blood flow to treated area.
- Rejuvenates the skin from beneath the top layer.
- Promotes collagen production.
What to expect when doing Mesotherapy
- Doctors may apply an anesthetic cream to numb the areas depending on you sensitivity to pain.
- Burning sensations during and after the procedure is common.
- There may be some bruising, swelling and/or redness on the injected area.
- Multiple tiny injections are administered.
- Doctors will apply ice packs to reduce any potential signs of bruising.