Anti Wrinkle Injections
What are Anti Wrinkle Injections?
Anti Wrinkle Injections are a drug made from toxin/bacteria that causes botulism. Anti Wrinkle Injections are a purified form of the toxin/bacteria.
Doctors use it in small doses to treat health problems, some mentioned in particular are:
- Temporary smoothing of facial wrinkles and improving your appearance.
- Severe underarm sweating.
- Overactive bladder.
Benefits & advantages of Anti Wrinkle Injections
- Anti Wrinkle Injections are most effective on wrinkles that haven’t quite set.
- Anti Wrinkle Injections work by blocking the nerves that contract muscles, therefore softening the appearance or wrinkles.
- Anti Wrinkle Injections can give the face a younger, revitalised appearance.
- Anti Wrinkle Injections can also reduce excessive sweating. It does this by blocking the chemical transmitter that induces sweating.
What to expect when doing Anti Wrinkle Injections
- Doctors may use an anesthetic cream to numb the area depending on your sensitivity to pain.
- Doctors will inject the Anti Wrinkle formula using a very small needle directly into the muscles that cause fine lines and wrinkles.
- Doctors will apply an ice pack to reduce any potential signs of bruising.
- You may notice some bruising or swelling after receiving an Anti Wrinkle Injection.